Wednesday, June 12, 2013

An Inspirational Story 11

There were 2 brother walking on a beach...suddenly a big argument started. Big brother has slapped to younger brother. Younger brother got angry and write a sentence on  a sand  : "My brother has slapped me today " and he ran away from him. Second day again both went for walking, this time younger brother went for swimming and suddenly he started drowning , elder brother was a good swimmer and jumped into the ocean and save his brother. Now this time younger brother wrote a sentence on the Stone "My brother has saved my life."  and hugged him tight.
Elder one asked why did you write this sentence on stone instead of sand. He said brother i am a human being..i also have feeling. But as babaji says we always forget bad things happen to us, and always remember good things happened to us. You slapped me, i wrote that sentence on sand and ran away, are you able to find that sentence? NO..similarly today you saved my life i wrote that sentence on stone, so anytime you come you will able to see this sentence and remember this moment and my hugged.

So the moral of the story is we are human being, we have all right to show our feelings